Sunday, December 6, 2015

Is the Government Banning the American Flag?

As an avid crocheter, I was floored by a hospice telling a fellow charity crafter to not make an afghan that looks like the flag! Read on, and I think I'll pick up some red, white and blue yarn ;)

"A crafter who makes afghans for a hospice in/near Philadelphia said: The hospice program at one of my local hospitals collects afghans to give to their patients. Unlike any other program around here, they give you the yarn to use. The last time I made one of these the colors were blue, red and white. Even though we were told not to make anything that looked like the American flag, it felt very flag-like to me." 

KeepLifeLegal: Is the Government Banning the American Flag?: First, I love that this crafter does this for the comfort others. God Bless her and others who give up valuable time and space to do things...


No comments:

Post a Comment